Dec 31, 2019
About the episode:
Closing out 2019, this episode includes the top ten podcast episodes of the year. Covering a wide range of topics and featuring guests from around the country, this podcast provides a description and a clip from each top ten episode. Reminisce on the year past and get excited for the year ahead, full of new and exciting PR Maven® Podcast episodes!
In the episode:
10. Episode 62 with Kurt Kleidon: In this episode, Kurt talked about overcoming the obstacle of convincing clients to offer something unique, which draws the attention of a target audience. Listen at 1:41.
9. Episode 57 with Megan Crowder: In this episode, Megan shared how important social media is for both client and personal growth. Listen at 2:49.
8. Episode 55 with Alf Anderson: In this episode, Alf explained how public relations and social media can be used to create brand loyalists. Listen at 3:44.
7. Episode 64 with Patrick Breeding: In this episode, Nancy connected Patrick’s personal mission with personal branding, and they talked about how the University of Maine is helping to prevent Maine’s “brain drain.” Listen at 5:34.
6. Episode 59 with John Iannarelli: In this episode, John spoke about his career and how people can stay safe online. Listen at 7:31.
5. Episode 63 with Jim Peacock: In this episode, Jim and Nancy discussed finding the right career path and how Jim helps guide others toward their ideal career. Listen at 8:40.
4. Episode 54 with Michelle Hood: In this episode, Michelle shared the resource she used to help Northern Light Health grow, which she called The Chart. Listen at 10:02.
3. Episode 61 with Sean Riley: In this episode, Sean told a story of how he learned how to use Snapchat and how the platform has helped him connect with the younger generation. Listen at 14:34.
2. Episode 56 with Chip Carey: In this episode, Chip and Nancy reminisced about working together at Sugarloaf, including when Chip taught Nancy how to use photos and videos to get Sugarloaf on the Weather Channel. Listen at 15:56.
1. Episode 60 with Tim Cotton: In this episode, Tim shared how he got the position of managing the Bangor Police Department’s Facebook page. This episode was recorded live at the PR Maven® One-Year Anniversary Party. Listen at 17:41.
Looking to connect:
Activate the PR Maven® Flash Briefing on your Alexa Device.
Join the PR Maven® Facebook group page.